Both men and women athletes, especially at elite-level in various competitive sports, are truly “finely tuned”. For many, high performance, endurance, sustainability and longevity are key parameters in their athletic careers. Thus, fitness, training and competition must be goal based and results oriented. This includes highly advanced state-of-the-art methods which must be effectively leveraged.
Bottom-line for today’s athletes which must be addressed whether it is on the football field, basketball court, track stadium, swimming pool or any other such venue, it is all about success, results and actual performance.
Accordingly, Advanced Training Methods for Athletes (A.T.M.A.) includes following key areas.
- Self-Confidence & Efficacy
- Results Oriented Goal Setting & Metrics
- Structural, Cardio-Pulmonary & Muscle System
- Advanced Visual & Imaging Simulation
- Proven & Advanced Alternative Methods
- Proven External Therapy Techniques
- Static & Dynamic Stretching
- Overall Nutrition & Diet
- Direct Impact on Stress Management
- Advanced Coaching Methods
- Plyometrics & Related Techniques
- Top Performance, Success & Results
- Underlying Causes of Stress
- Emotional & Mental Health
- Daily & Lifestyle Habits
- Fitness & Training
- Ways to Deal with Stress
- Physical & Mental Fitness
- Nutrition & Diet
- Break from Mundane & Monotony
- Alternative Methods, Therapies & Techniques
Endurance and Performance
- Focus on being firm, relaxed and extended
- Leverage poses, postures, breathing and meditation
- Muscular (Flexibility, Endurance, Strength)
- Core Strength
- Release and Reduction in Stress & Strain
- Cardio-Pulmonary Development
Balanced A.T.M.A. program(s) for any athletic sport must also address various forms of aerobic, anaerobic, resistance training coupled with nutrition. Accordingly, as part of any fitness, training and competition, it is important to have a balanced workout program. A weekly and monthly workout schedule should be prepared at the start of the season and updated or modified as necessary as the competition event schedule progresses.
As above, various combinations of aerobics and resistance workouts are essential part of the specific athletic sport and can be further enhanced with proper diet and rest as well as ample stretching. Key is to have a definitive plan and fine-tune the fitness and training program as required in order to realize the best-fit while achieving desirable results during competition.